The music video has previously been privated on the band's official YouTube channel, but it's now been put back up in count of the other music videos being reuploaded in a higher resolution. It has remained unchanged however, as it's still at a 320p resolution.
A helicopter has crashed in a desert, and 2-D, along with a bunch of small children, have survived the crash. He fires off a flare, hoping to attract the attention of rescuers. The other 3 members of Gorillaz (who are in the casspir), some ways away, see the flare, and head for where it came from. While waiting for them to get there, 2-D starts playing "Dirty Harry" on his fold-out keyboard and the kids sing along. When the APC arrives at 2-D and the children's location, Bootie Brown rises out of the sand and starts rapping. When the song finishes they all get in the APC and it drives off, only to break down short of 20 feet away.
- Available on the DVD format of the "Dirty Harry" single.
- Available on the Phase 2 DVD Slowboat To Hades.
- Available on the DVD edition of, The Singles Collection 2001-2011.
- Available on the official YouTube channel 
Record Company: Parlophone
Artist Management: CMO
Production Company: Passion Pictures
Directors: Jamie Hewlett/Pete Candeland
Executive Producer: Andrew Ruhemann
Producers: Emilie Walmsley/Cara Speller
2D Animation: Robert Valley, Heath Kenny, Rikke Asbjorn
Key Assistant to Director: David Burns
Animation Assistants: Miles Peters, Brent Odell, Jonathan Wren, Gail Walton, Richard Wake, Gerry Gallego, Rachel Glodowski
FX Animators: Simon Swales, Barney Russell
FX Assistants: Mikolaj Watt, Sky Bone, Jane Wright, Katerina Kremasioti, Monica Brufton
Toonz: Phil Holder, Tim King, Megs White Dore
Art Direction: Daniel Cacouault
Matte Painter: Christobal de Oliveira
Creative Assistant: Paul Cheshire
Technician: Tony Clarke
2D Co-ordination: Jen Nunn, David Burns
CG Animation: Wesley Coman
CG Supervisors: Chris Hemming, Antoine Moulineau
CG Modellers: Stuart Rowbottom, Adam Sharp, David Usher
CG Lighting: Adam Sharp
CG Effects: Lukasz Pazera
Senior Compositor: Johnny
Still Compositing: Niamh Lines, Cassiano Prado, Ed Salkeld
Technical Director: Mark Wilson
3D Co-ordination: Emma Philips
DoP (live action shots) Richard Stewart
Camera Operator: Richard Stewart
Producer (live action) Russell McLean
Make Up: Cecile Nonon
Editor: Jamie Foord
Post Production: Rushes
VFX Artists: Duncan Malcolm, Marcus Wood, Brian Carbin
Rushes Producer: Carl Grinter
- The live action shots were filmed in the Swakopmund desert in Namibia, Africa, which is freezing in the morning, and 40 degrees in the heat of the day.
- Bootie Brown had to do take after take of the 'rising up from sand' shot, but never once complained.
- The APC was on loan from the Namibian armed forces.
- 2-d's helmet says "I love Yo-ko" who is a fictonal Japanese anime character.